Thursday, April 5, 2012

Much Ado About... Whatever

I hate falling asleep early in the evening.  Not only did I not get to do what I wanted to do last night, but now I feel old for falling asleep at 5:30 last night... and fat, I feel fat too like some fatty mcfat fat that has to nap every 2 hours.  So here I am old beyond my years... and fat.

So my 29th birthday this coming Wednesday.  For some reason I think this is going to be a make or break year for me.  I'm starting my own projects, trying to do my own thing, and eventually I hope to be wookin pa nub in all the right places.  Or it could all totally fail and I'll die old, miserable, and alone... and fat.

I crack myself up.  Today's gonna be a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are so fricking prolific. POST SOMETHING ALREADY.

    ReplyDelete